• Existing Routes 409 and 409B will be merged into one route.
• Buses will run every hour Monday to Friday, and Saturday.
• North Laurel Community Center served by the current Route 409B will be served by Route 503.
• Buses will no longer serve the Route 100 Industrial Park and Dorsey MARC Station.
• Bus stops on Patuxent Range Road at Bristol Court will no longer be served.
• Service will end in the evening at 6:54 p.m. rather than 9:55 p.m.
Major Locations Served:
Town Centre Laurel
Savage MARC Station
MD Food Center
Elkridge Shopping Center
Regional Transportation Agency (RTA), on behalf of Howard, Anne Arundel and Prince George’s Counties, is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of its transit services on the basis of race, color or national origin, as protected by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination based on your race, color, national origin, you may file a complaint up to 180 days from the date of the alleged incident. To file a complaint or for additional information on RTA’s nondiscrimination policies and procedures, contact: Human Resources Manager, 8510 Corridor Road, Suite 110, Savage, MD 20763 or call 800-270-9553.