• Columbia Medical Plan served by the current Route 407 will be served by Route 402A and Route 402B.
• Buses will run every 30 minutes to Owen Brown Monday to Friday and on Saturday.
• Buses will run every hour to Kings Contrivance Monday to Sunday.
• Saturday service will be extended in the evening to 11:30 pm.
• Sunday service will be extended in the evening to 8:30 pm.
Major Locations Served:
Columbia Town Center
Regional Transportation Agency (RTA), on behalf of Howard, Anne Arundel and Prince George’s Counties, is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of its transit services on the basis of race, color or national origin, as protected by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination based on your race, color, national origin, you may file a complaint up to 180 days from the date of the alleged incident. To file a complaint or for additional information on RTA’s nondiscrimination policies and procedures, contact: Human Resources Manager, 8510 Corridor Road, Suite 110, Savage, MD 20763 or call 800-270-9553.