• Route 406 will operate on a different routing to provide a more direct connection from Columbia Mall to Snowden Square and Gateway.
• Long Reach and Columbia Crossing served by the current Route 406 will be served by Route 408.
• Dobbin Center served by the current Route 406 will be served by Route 501.
• Route 406 will operate Monday through Friday.
• Snowden Square will also be served by Routes 407, 408 and 501.
• Buses will run every hour.
Major Locations Served:
Columbia Town Center
Howard County Complex – Gateway
Regional Transportation Agency (RTA), on behalf of Howard, Anne Arundel and Prince George’s Counties, is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of its transit services on the basis of race, color or national origin, as protected by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination based on your race, color, national origin, you may file a complaint up to 180 days from the date of the alleged incident. To file a complaint or for additional information on RTA’s nondiscrimination policies and procedures, contact: Human Resources Manager, 8510 Corridor Road, Suite 110, Savage, MD 20763 or call 800-270-9553.