• Route 405 will no longer use Loops A and B to make the schedule easier to understand.
• Dorsey’s Search Village Center, Selbourne House, Red Branch Road, and Columbia 100 Parkway served by the current Route 405 will be served by Route 403 to reduce the ride time between Ellicott City and Columbia.
• Buses will run every hour on Monday to Saturday.
• Saturday service will be extended in the evening to 10:00 pm.
• New Sunday service will be added with buses running every hour.
Major Locations Served:
Columbia Town Center
Long Gate Shopping Center
Park View at Ellicott City
Ellicott City Healthcare Center
Ellicott City Walmart
Miller Library/Ellicott City Senior Center
Normandy Shopping Center
Regional Transportation Agency (RTA), on behalf of Howard, Anne Arundel and Prince George’s Counties, is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of its transit services on the basis of race, color or national origin, as protected by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination based on your race, color, national origin, you may file a complaint up to 180 days from the date of the alleged incident. To file a complaint or for additional information on RTA’s nondiscrimination policies and procedures, contact: Human Resources Manager, 8510 Corridor Road, Suite 110, Savage, MD 20763 or call 800-270-9553.