• Kings Contrivance served by the current Route 404 will be served by Route 414 for a more direct and shorter ride to Columbia Town Center.
• Howard General Hospital will continue to be served by Route 404.
• Route 404 will serve Howard Community College on Little Patuxent Parkway at Campus Drive but will not go through the campus.
• Robinson Nature Center will be served Wednesday to Sunday by request only.
• Buses will continue to run every hour on weekdays and Saturdays.
• Buses will be more frequent on Sundays and run every hour.
Regional Transportation Agency (RTA), on behalf of Howard, Anne Arundel and Prince George’s Counties, is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of its transit services on the basis of race, color or national origin, as protected by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination based on your race, color, national origin, you may file a complaint up to 180 days from the date of the alleged incident. To file a complaint or for additional information on RTA’s nondiscrimination policies and procedures, contact: Human Resources Manager, 8510 Corridor Road, Suite 110, Savage, MD 20763 or call 800-270-9553.