1) I don’t see my previous comments posted. I do not see RTA’s responses to my previous comments.
2) The current 405 is extraordinarily dangerous and lengthy. Drivers seemingly have to speed to make the current route on time. This 405 Route could be simplified by going from the Dorsey Search Area directly to the Long Gate Park and Ride and having the half-hour 406 Route pick up the Route 108 east of Route 29 segment.
3) Where are the half-hour Ellicott City buses? Where are the Routes that include businesses and organizations on Route 40 West, including business on Resort Road, Clark’s Hardware, apartments on Pine Orchard Road, the Salvation Army, etc. Where are the Routes that serve the High Schools in the Ellicott City Area? What Route serves are available to the George Howard Building, until close on nights when the County Executive, County Council, and other Governmental entities meet?? What services are provided to the historic district of Ellicott City?
4) How much money was spent to produce the 4 color 48 page brochure listing proposed route changes? Some of the brochure lists route change times, other routes have no schedules. For example Why is Route 503 not included? This Route needs additional service on Saturdays AND Sunday service. to Savage Mill and Laurel.
5) I called on 12/03/18 to reserve transportation for the hearing on the 13th, per the brochure and was told by two operators that I had to call back 7 days in advance. There is no information on this time constraint in the brochure. The second operator said there is a new brochure that specifies 7 days in advance? What are RTA’s Communication Standards? How are these measures assessed and shared publicly?